cairo-cr alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "C bindings" category.
Alternatively, view cairo-cr alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
7.7 0.8 cairo-cr VS clang.crlibclang bindings for crystal (including automatic C bindings generator)
Do you think we are missing an alternative of cairo-cr or a related project?
Cairo bindings for Crystal language.
First install cairo:
sudo apt-get install libcairo2 libcairo2-dev
Add this to your application's
dependencies: x11: github: TamasSzekeres/x11-cr cairo: github: TamasSzekeres/cairo-cr
Then run in terminal:
See also: x11-cr
require "x11" require "cairo" module YourModule include X11::C # for low-level usage include Cairo::C # for low-level usage include X11 # for high-level usage include Cairo # for high-level usage end
For more details see the sample in /examples folder.
Build and run the low-level sample:
cd examples/sample_window shards install make ./sample_window
Build and run the high-level sample:
cd examples/sample_window_hl shards install make ./sample_window_hl
- Fork it ( https://github.com/TamasSzekeres/cairo-cr/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- TamasSzekeres Tamás Szekeres - creator, maintainer