compiled_license alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Misc" category.
Alternatively, view compiled_license alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of compiled_license or a related project?
Compiles the licences of all shards used in project into binary. This allows you to legally distribute binaries without having to package the licenses files from the shards.
Add this to your application's
dependencies: compiled_license: github: elorest/compiled_license
Compile and run
$ crystal build src/testapp.cr $ testapp --licenses # Returns all licenses to stdout
- Fork it ( https://github.com/elorest/compiled_license/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- elorest Isaac Sloan - creator, maintainer
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the compiled_license README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.