crake alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Task management" category.
Alternatively, view crake alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of crake or a related project?
A CRystal mAKE library.
Just a Library
It is not a tool, just a library. It does not provide a CLI tool like
crake. You do learn the library only, not need to learn some tool except for
crystal command because it is the library of Crystal.
I believe this approach is better than another build command. It makes your build script powerful and flexible. And, it makes so possible to integrate another library. Simple is the best.
- Looks like Rake. There are
namespacein this library.
- Use the syntax of Crystal. It's smart.
- Support concurrent build by default.
Add this to your application's
development_dependencies: crake: github: MakeNowJust/crake
Put this code into
require "crake/global" task "hello # say hello" do puts "Hello, CRake World!" end
then you can run:
$ ln -s ./make.cr ./make $ crystal make -- hello Hello, CRake World!
If you want more information, you can run such a command:
$ crystal make -- hello -v INFO (2015-11-20 12:34:20 +0000) ~~> "##toplevel##" starts INFO (2015-11-20 12:34:20 +0000) ~~> "hello" starts Hello, CRake World! INFO (2015-11-20 12:34:20 +0000) ~~> "hello" finished INFO (2015-11-20 12:34:20 +0000) ~~> "##toplevel##" finished
and you can see
$ crystal make -- spec
- [x] Add
- [ ] Add
- [x] Support concurrent build (default.)
- [x] Support colored output (default.)
- [ ] Write more documents.
- [ ] Add more specs and examples.
- Fork it (https://github.com/MakeNowJust/crake/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- @MakeNowJust TSUYUSATO Kitsune - creator, maintainer