crystal-diff alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Misc" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of crystal-diff or a related project?
Crystal sequence differencing implementation.
Based on the algorithm proposed in "An O(NP) Sequence Comparision Algorithm" (Wu, 1989)
Add this to your application's
dependencies: diff: github: MakeNowJust/crystal-diff
require "colorize" require "../src/diff" Diff.diff("hello world", "hello good-bye").each do |chunk| print chunk.data.colorize( chunk.append? ? :green : chunk.delete? ? :red : :dark_gray) end puts
$ crystal spec
- Fork it ( https://github.com/MakeNowJust/crystal-diff/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- MakeNowJust TSUYUSATO Kitsune - creator, maintainer