crystal-gsl alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Low level bindings" category.
Alternatively, view crystal-gsl alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of crystal-gsl or a related project?
GNU Scientific Library (GSL) binding for Crystal
Add this to your application's
dependencies: gsl: github: ruivieira/crystal-gsl
Ubuntu < 16.04
Ubuntu >= 16.04
Full documentation can be found at here.
Examples can be found here.
- Not fully test
- Pre-release (API will break)
- Not fit for production
- Gaussian (univariate and multivariate)
- Sparse and dense matrices
- Fork it ( https://github.com/ruivieira/crystal-gsl/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Ruby & rake
- crystal-icr , > 0.2.10 // Install manually not by shard install