crystal-mondo alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Third-party APIs" category.
Alternatively, view crystal-monzo alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of crystal-mondo or a related project?
Add this to your application's
dependencies: crystal-monzo: github: barisbalic/crystal-monzo
require "monzo" client = Monzo.new("SATSUI-NO-HADOU") client.accounts.each do |account| balance = client.balance(account) puts balance.spend_today end
The client API follows the documented API reasonably closely, the only significant divergence being that the "who_am_i"
calls are made with
client.identity. Only because "who_am_i" really annoyed me.
In order to run the tests you will need to set the
MONZO_TOKEN environment variable to a valid API token. You can
then run the tests with:
MONZO_TOKEN=magicbeans crystal spec
- Fork it ( https://github.com/barisbalic/crystal-monzo/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- barisbalic Baris Balic - creator, maintainer