Avg Release Cycle
368 days ago
- ⚡️ Update crystal-db to 0.11. This requires Crystal 1.0.0 or later.
- ⬇️ Drop official support for all 9.x versions.
- ➕ Add defense-in-depth for CVE-2021-23222
- ➕ Add scram-sha-256-plus "scram with channel binding". If your version of
postgres does support this, you should provide only this as your
auth_methodsin order to exclude the non-plus/non-channel-binding version of scram, as it's possible for a MITM to downgrade if the non-plus version is on the list. However this driver can't remove support for the non-plus version since not all supported versions of postgres support channel binding.
- Give a name to error notice field V (the same as S/severity but not localized)
- ➕ Add support for decoding arrays of UUIDs (thanks @jwoertink)
- 👍 Allow socket connections to have paramaters from URIs (thanks @grepsedawk)
- 👍 Allow blocking connections to PG.connect_listen
- Properly encode null values in arrays (thanks @robcole and @grepsedawk)
- 📜 Decode json columns as JSON::PullParser instead of JSON::Any (thanks @matthewmcgarvey)
- Greatly reduce CPU consumption while reading result sets (thanks @jgaskins)
- ⚡️ update for Crystal 0.36.0 (thanks @bcardiff)
- (breaking) Numeric#to_f for NaN now returns a NaN float instead of 0.0
- ➕ add auth_methods config setting to control which methods the client can
accpet. Defaults to
md5. Also optionally adds support for
cleartext, but it is not on by default as simply having this on can let MITM attackers steal your password. (thanks @straight-shoota)
- ➕ add support for decoding interval type (thanks @pascalbetz)
- 👷 Postgres 13 is now officially supported and tested on CI and Postgres 9.4 support has ended, though as the postgres protocol itself hasn't changed, it still probably works.
- 🛠 Fix overflow for Numeric#to_f for numerics with many digits. This change potentially introduces more floating point errors. If you require full precision use the optional big rational conversion instead.
- Read Slice(UInt8) as String if given as type. This allows text datayptes with unstable OIDs such as citext to be more easliy used. (thanks @matthewmcgarvey)
- ➕ Add UUIDs to array decoders (thanks @jwoertink)
- 🛠 fix shard.yml mistake in v0.22.0
- (breaking) UUIDs decode into UUID type instead of String (thanks @jgaskins)
- ⚡️ Update crystal-db to 0.10 for logging support (thanks @bcardiff)
- 👌 Support Crystal v0.35.0 (thanks @bcardiff)
- 👌 Support Crystal v0.34.0 (thanks @straight-shoota, @bcardiff)
- ⚡️ Update crystal db support to 0.9.0 (thanks @bcardiff)
- ➕ Add Error Handling sample in README (thanks @ArtLinkov)