crystal-routing alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "HTTP" category.
Alternatively, view crystal-routing alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of crystal-routing or a related project?
Extensible library to deal with http request and string based routing in Crystal.
- Building blocks to define others routing/delegation mechanisms
- Compiled time check method invocation
Add this to your application's
dependencies: routing: github: bcardiff/crystal-routing
# file: app.cr require "http/server" require "routing" class FooController include Routing::Routable def method1 HTTP::Response.ok "text/plain", "method1" end def method2 HTTP::Response.ok "text/plain", routing_context.params["id"] end end module App class Routes include Routing::HttpRequestRouter get "m1", "foo#method1" get "foo/:id", "foo#method2" root "foo#method1" end end routes = App::Routes.new server = HTTP::Server.new(8080) do |request| routes.route(request) end puts "Listening on http://0.0.0.0:8080" server.listen
Run the server
$ crystal app.cr
Use the server
$ curl http://localhost:8080 method1 $ curl http://localhost:8080/m1 method1 $ curl http://localhost:8080/foo/42 42
More in samples and specs
TODO: Write instructions for development
- Fork it ( https://github.com/bcardiff/crystal-routing/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- bcardiff Brian J. Cardiff - creator, maintainer