crystalg alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Algorithms and Data structures" category.
Alternatively, view crystalg alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of crystalg or a related project?
A generic algorithm library for crystal-lang.
Clone repository manually:
$ git clone https://github.com/TobiasGSmollett/crystalg && cd crystalg/
Or add this to your application's
dependencies: crystalg: github: TobiasGSmollett/crystalg
The fastest way to try it is by using Crystal Playground (
require "./crystalg" include Crystalg::Strings input = "mississippi" hash = RollingHash.new input hash.count("issi") # => 2
- Minimum-Cost Arborescence
- Strongly Connected Components
- Flow Alogorithm
- Minimum Cost Flow
- Data Structure
- Red Black Tree
- Link-Cut Tree
- String Algorithm
- Suffix Automaton
- Computational Geometry
- Closest Pair
- Segment Intersections
- Tangent to a Circle
- Common Tangent
- Intersection of a Circle and a Polygon
- Fork it ( https://github.com/TobiasGSmollett/crystalg/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- TobiasGSmollett tobias - creator, maintainer