delimiter_tree alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Algorithms and Data structures" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of delimiter_tree or a related project?
A delimiter tree is a tree that is built from a string based on the delimiter. For example, if you have a string "foo;bar" then you will have a parent node "foo" and a child node "bar". Each node will hold a payload.
The delimiter tree also supports two special characters.
- : is used for a parameter
- * is used to include a payload for all children nodes
The tree will return an array of payloads for all matching * as well as the specific payload for the final matching string.
Add this to your application's
dependencies: delimiter_tree: github: drujensen/delimiter_tree
The delimiter tree is used to return a payload or an array of payloads for a particular delimited string. This can be used for url paths or any situation where you need to specifically hold data per each segment of a delimited string.
require "delimiter_tree" tree = Delimiter::Tree(Symbol).new("/") tree.add "/*", :all_children tree.add "/products", :products tree.add "/products/:id", :specific_product result = tree.find "/products/2" puts result.payload # [:all_children, :products] puts result.params # :id => 2
- Fork it ( https://github.com/drujensen/delimiter_tree/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request