Avg Release Cycle
862 days ago
v4.0.4 ChangesNovember 15, 2020
- 🛠 Fixed the scope nesting issue, which caused a malfunction when trying to define two or more scoped routes.
v4.0.3 ChangesNovember 08, 2020
- ➕ Added nested scopes.
- ➕ Added validation support for JSON parameters.
v4.0.2 ChangesOctober 26, 2020
- 🛠 Fixed the WebSocket issue, re-use of the old web socket code caused a via tag to show up.
v4.0.1 ChangesOctober 24, 2020
- 🛠 Fixed the
errormacro, it contained nested macros which contained variables were escaped since it was nested in the
flag?if check macro, after an update I removed the if checks and it was left un-tested and slipped through.
- 🛠 Fixed the
v4.0.0 ChangesOctober 23, 2020
- ✂ Removed the filtering handler.
- ⚡️ Updated the pipeline handler to actually represent a handler and execute before the router layer.
- Made the websockets an optional choice which is decided by a compile time flag.
- ➕ Added new flags.
v3.0.2 ChangesOctober 22, 2020
- ➕ Added a static file handler to the framework.
- 🛠 Fixed a typo for the static handler public_dir variable.
v3.0.1 ChangesOctober 20, 2020
- ➕ Added a Swagger UI support.
v3.0.0 ChangesOctober 20, 2020
- 🔨 Refactored multiple core classes.
- ➕ Added a new macro which gives an ability to pipe_through routes through pipelines.
- Abstracted the WebSocket class.
v2.0.1 ChangesOctober 19, 2020
- ➕ Added a scope macro, #25.
v2.0.0 ChangesOctober 16, 2020
- 🔧 Moved away from the configuration inherited from Kemal, switched to a non-singleton pattern.