html_builder alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Misc" category.
Alternatively, view html_builder alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of html_builder or a related project?
DSL for creating HTML programatically (extracted from Crystal's standard library).
Add this to your application's
dependencies: html_builder: github: crystal-lang/html_builder
require "html_builder" html = HTML.build do a(href: "http://crystal-lang.org") do text "crystal is awesome" end end puts html # => %(<a href="http://crystal-lang.org">crystal is awesome</a>)
- Fork it ( https://github.com/crystal-lang/html_builder/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request