http_distributor alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "HTTP" category.
Alternatively, view http_distributor alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of http_distributor or a related project?
http server which allows sneaky http request though it.
Be sure you have
crystal > 0.18
crystal deps crystal compile ./src/http_distributor --release
Deploy on heroku
according to crystal-lang.org
cd http_distributor/ heroku create --buildpack https://github.com/crystal-lang/heroku-buildpack-crystal.git git push heroku master
You need an authentication token to do any request.
This token may be specified in an environment variable
If the token is not specified, it is automatically created when the server
starts, randomly, and wrote on the stderr.
The auth token must be specified in query parameter.
The project is divided in 3 parts.
This directory contains the http rules, and use Kemal.
This part contains only the helper used by the proxy part.
This is the main library. It contains every important classes oft he project.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/Nephos/http_distributor/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Nephos Arthur Poulet - creator, maintainer