noteesh alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "CLI Utils" category.
Alternatively, view noteesh alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of noteesh or a related project?
Tracking notes in your command line
Build from code source
You should have the crystal compiler installed check it out here
- Clone this repo
$ cd some/path $ git clone https://github.com/arandilopez/noteesh.git $ cd noteesh/
- Run make commands
$ sudo make # then run $ sudo make install
- If you cloned the repo, pull new changes
$ cd path/to/noteesh $ git pull origin master $ sudo make reinstall
- Check your notes
- Add a new note
$ noteesh --add "Buy a coke"
- Mark a note as done
$ noteesh --done 1
- Clear your notes
$ noteesh --clear
Run the make command to compile as development
$ make compile # then run the bin file $ bin/noteesh
Run make test to run a build and specs
$ make test
- Fork it ( https://github.com/arandilopez/noteesh/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- @arandilopez Arandi Lopez - creator, maintainer