cray v1.6.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-11-24 // about 6 years ago
🆕 New raylib version 1.6 to commemorate raylib 3rd anniversary! Main features:
- Complete raylib LUA binding. All raylib functions plus the +60 code examples have been ported to LUA, now LUA users can enjoy coding videogames in LUA while using all the internal power of raylib.
- Completely redesigned audio module. Based on the new direction taken in raylib 1.5, it has been further improved and more functionality added (+20 new functions) to allow raw audio processing and streaming.
- 🚚 Physac module has been moved to its own repository and it has been improved A LOT, actually, library has been completely rewritten from scratch by @victorfisac, multiple samples have been added together with countless new features to match current standard 2D physic libraries. Results are amazing!
- Camera and gestures modules have been reviewed, highly simplified and ported to single-file header-only libraries for easier portability and usage flexibility.
- 👌 Improved Gamepad support on Windows and Raspberry Pi with the addition of new functions for custom gamepad configurations but supporting by default PS3 and Xbox-based gamepads.
- 👌 Improved textures and text functionality, adding new functions for texture filtering control and better TTF/AngelCode fonts loading and generation support.
- 👷 Build system improvement. Added support for raylib dynamic library generation (raylib.dll) for users that prefer dynamic library linking. Also added a pre-configured Visual Studio C++ 2015 solution with raylib project and C/C++ examples for users that prefer that professional IDE and compiler.
For a detailed list of changes, check CHANGELOG.
🏁 raylib Windows Installer package includes the following:
- Notepad++ 7.2 (32bit): Code editor preconfigured for raylib, including code compilation scripts.
- MinGW (GCC 5.3.0): C Compiler including raylib libraries and dependencies.
- raylib Useful Content : Code examples, Game samples, Project templates, fonts, shaders, etc.
Just enjoy learning with raylib 1.6!