v0.1.6 ChangesOctober 23, 2020
🚀 lib rlp.cr v0.1.6 is a service release which ensures compatibility with crystal 0.35.1.
- shards: bump crystal version to 0.35.1 #13
v0.1.5 ChangesApril 11, 2020
🚀 lib rlp.cr v0.1.5 is a service release which ensures compatibility with crystal 0.34.0.
- ensure crystal 0.34 compatibility #12
v0.1.4 ChangesFebruary 17, 2020
🚀 lib rlp.cr v0.1.4 is a service release which ensures compatibility with crystal 0.33.0.
- ⚡️ update crystal version to 0.33.0 #11
v0.1.3 ChangesFebruary 11, 2020
v0.1.2 ChangesJanuary 30, 2020
📚 release for the rlp crystal library improving syntax and documentation.
📚 the full library documentation can be found here: q9f.github.io/rlp.cr
v0.1.1 ChangesJanuary 28, 2020
🔋 feature release for the rlp crystal library enabling the decoder.
this library allows for decoding of:
- rlp-encoded data in binary format
- rlp-encoded data in hexadecimal string format
note, that decoded data is always binary as per ethereum's design rationale:
"RLP does not attempt to define any specific data types such as booleans, floats, doubles or even integers; instead, it simply exists to store structure, in the form of nested arrays, and leaves it up to the protocol to determine the meaning of the arrays"
v0.1.0 ChangesJanuary 24, 2020
🎉 initial release for the rlp crystal library.
this library allows for rlp-encoding of:
- binary data (assumed encoded)
- boolean values (true, false)
- scalars (positive integers)
- string literals and characters
- arrays containing any of the the above
- nested arrays containing any of the above
rlp decoding is not yet implemented.