🔋 feature release for the rlp crystal library enabling the decoder.
this library allows for decoding of:
- rlp-encoded data in binary format
- rlp-encoded data in hexadecimal string format
note, that decoded data is always binary as per ethereum's design rationale:
"RLP does not attempt to define any specific data types such as booleans, floats, doubles or even integers; instead, it simply exists to store structure, in the form of nested arrays, and leaves it up to the protocol to determine the meaning of the arrays"
🎉 initial release for the rlp crystal library.
this library allows for rlp-encoding of:
- binary data (assumed encoded)
- boolean values (true, false)
- scalars (positive integers)
- string literals and characters
- arrays containing any of the the above
- nested arrays containing any of the above
rlp decoding is not yet implemented.