sentry-run alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Development Tools" category.
Alternatively, view sentry-run alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of sentry-run or a related project?
A shard using Sentry for reload code changes with
Add this to your application's
development_dependencies: sentry-run: github: faustinoaq/sentry-run
- Create a new process with
process = Sentry.config(...)
Sentry.run(process) do ... end
require "kemal" require "sentry-run" get "/" do "Hello world" end process = Sentry.config( process_name: "App", build_command: "crystal", run_command: "./bin/app", build_args: ["build", "src/app.cr", "-o", "bin/app"], run_args: ["-p", "9000"]) Sentry.run(process) do Kemal.run end
You can use
Sentry.run for recompile and reload your code without external
process_name : String build_command : String run_command : String build_args =  of String run_args =  of String files = ["src/**/*.cr", "src/**/*.ecr"] should_build = true
How does it work?
Basically this shard checks a
When you run your code
Sentry.run create a
sentry.lock and then yield a block. After a code change Sentry recompiles your file and rerun a new app instance with
- Fork it ( https://github.com/faustinoaq/sentry-run/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
Sentry.run is intended for use in a development environment.
- faustinoaq Faustino Aguilar - creator, maintainer