Awesome Crystal has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes shard changelogs on Awesome Crystal unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
sam 0.3.2 (November 06, 2019)
libgen 0.2.7 (November 06, 2019)
- ➕ Add an option to import docstrings (see options/import_docstrings)
crystal-db 0.7.0 (September 20, 2019)
#scalarmethods require named argument for array values (#110, thanks @straight-shoota)
- 🛠 Fix pool issues when creating simultaneous connections. (#109, thanks @bcardiff)
- 🛠 Fix compatibility issues for upcoming Crystal 0.31.0. (#111, thanks @bcardiff)
- ➕ Added
DB::Pool#stats. (#109, thanks @bcardiff)