spinner alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "CLI Utils" category.
Alternatively, view spinner alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of spinner or a related project?
Terminal Spinner for Crystal Programming Language
Add this to your application's
dependencies: spinner: github: askn/spinner
require "spinner" sp = Spin.new sp.start sleep 3 sp.stop
default = 0.1
chars: you can choose charset from [CHARSET](src/spinner/charset.cr)
default = Spinner::Charset[:pipe]
require "spinner" require "colorize" chars = Spinner::Charset[:arrow].map do |c| c.colorize(:light_green) end spin = Spin.new(0.2, chars) spin.start sleep 3 spin.stop
- Fork it ( https://github.com/askn/spinner/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- askn Aşkın Gedik - creator, maintainer