SushiChain alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Blockchain" category.
Alternatively, view SushiChain alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of SushiChain or a related project?
To be the go to platform for building dApps quickly and cheaply for business and gaming
Axentro is an original proof of work blockchain platform that empowers developers to build decentralised apps quickly and cheaply. It features the following:
- CPU mining using the award winning Argon2d hashing algorithm
- Decentralised apps platform
- Human readable addresses
- Globally distributed mining rewards
- Unique double helix chain with Slow and Fast transactions
The platform is still in heavy development but the TestNet is up and running however it is currently unstable due to ongoing development which requires frequent restarts and updates. See the roadmap for more information about the delivery schedule.
Follow the Getting Started documentation to explore further.
|Max Block reward||8 AXNT|
|Miner reward||Prorated on contribution|
|Slow Block spacing||120 seconds|
|Fast Block spacing||2 seconds|
|Block spacing algo||Modified Dark Gravity Wave|
|Developer fund||10,000,000 AXNT|
|Total Supply||30,000,000 AXNT|
|Minimum txn fee||0.0001 AXNT|
|Slow Concensus||Proof of Work|
|Fast Concensus||Proof of History|
|PoW mining algorithm||Argon2d|
Questions or suggestions? Join our community here on Telegram
- @kingsleyh Kingsley Hendrickse - founder & lead developer
- @jferas John Feras - core developer
- @mamalisk Kostas Mamalis - core developer
- @raymanoz Raymond Barlow - core developer
- @watzon Chris Watson - core developer
- @fenicks Christian Kakesa - contributor
- @bararchy Bar Hofesh - Security advisor
- @tbrand Taichiro Suzuki - original founder