terminimal alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "CLI Utils" category.
Alternatively, view terminimal alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of terminimal or a related project?
Terminimal is a tiny toolkit for building CLI apps in crystal-lang that are designed for humans.
It provides a nice API and wrappers for ANSI escape sequences and a selection of useful tools for building simple, aesthetically pleasing output.
- Add the dependency to your
dependencies: terminimal: github: aca-labs/terminimal
- Fork it (https://github.com/aca-labs/terminimal/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Kim Burgess - creator and maintainer