time_format.cr alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Converters" category.
Alternatively, view time_format.cr alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
2.7 4.7 time_format.cr VS crunitsPhysical quantity and units of measure conversion and math for crystal lang
Do you think we are missing an alternative of time_format.cr or a related project?
⚠️ This shard is deprecated in favour of https://github.com/vladfaust/time-span-humanize.
Time spans humanizing module for Crystal.
Thanks to all my patrons, I can continue working on beautiful Open Source Software! 🙏
You can become a patron too in exchange of prioritized support and other perks
Add this to your application's
dependencies: time_format: github: vladfaust/time_format.cr version: ~> 0.1.1
require "time_format" TimeFormat.auto(0.minutes + 42.seconds) # => 42s TimeFormat.μs(1.0.milliseconds / 5.0) # => 200μs
- Fork it ( https://github.com/vladfaust/time_format.cr/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- @vladfaust Vlad Faust - creator, maintainer