watchbird alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Development Tools" category.
Alternatively, view watchbird alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of watchbird or a related project?
WatchBird monitors directories and files, runs tasks automatically.
notice: WatchBird is under development and has few features yet.
WatchBird is just a library (inspired by crake). You can use this library in your application. it also provides DSL module. You can use this library with DSL syntax like guard.
Add this to your application's
dependencies: watchbird: github: agatan/watchbird
See this code:
require "watchbird/dsl" watch "./**/*.cr" do |ev| # ev.status is WatchBird::EventType. # can be Modify, Create and Delete. puts ev.status # ev.name is changed target's fullpath. It is an absolute path. puts ev.name # ev.dir? returns true when changed target is a directory puts ev.dir? end
This repository contains sample
watchbird.cr file to run spec automatically.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/agatan/watchbird/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- agatan Naomichi Agata - creator, maintainer