werk alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Processes and Threads" category.
Alternatively, view werk alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of werk or a related project?
Dead simple task runner.
You can follow the installation guide available here.
For more information on how to get started, please check the wiki.
- [x] Automatic determination of the execution plan
- [x] Parallel jobs execution
- [x] Shell executor
- [ ] Docker executor
- [ ] SSH executor
- [x] Real-time output support for parallel jobs
- [x] Simple configuration DSL based on YAML
- [x] Execution report
- [ ] Web UI for browsing the execution reports (?)
Create a werk.yml with the following content:
version: "1" description: "Manage Werk with Werk" jobs: main: description: "Build application" commands: - shards build needs: - lint - test lint: description: "Lint code" commands: - ameba can_fail: true test: description: "Test code" commands: - crystal spec docs: description: Generate API documentation commands: - crystal docs - open docs/index.html silent: true
after that, you can run
to trigger the entire build flow. You can also start individual jobs by specifying a target like this:
werk run lint
Here's another example; in this case, I'm building Werk using itself.
- Fork it (https://github.com/marghidanu/werk/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Tudor Marghidanu - creator and maintainer