x11-cr alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "C bindings" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of x11-cr or a related project?
X11 bindings for Crystal language.
Add this to your application's
dependencies: x11: github: TamasSzekeres/x11-cr
Then run in terminal:
require "x11" module YourModule include X11 # For simpler use end
For more details see the examples in /examples folder.
Build and run the low-level sample:
cd examples/sample_window crystal deps make ./sample_window
Build and run the high-level sample:
cd examples/sample_window_hl crystal deps make ./sample_window_hl
You can generate documentation for yourself:
Then you can open
/doc/index.html in your browser.
Or you can view last commited documentation online at: https://tamasszekeres.github.io/x11-cr/.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/TamasSzekeres/x11-cr/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- TamasSzekeres Tamás Szekeres - creator, maintainer