crylog alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Logging and monitoring" category.
Alternatively, view crylog alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of crylog or a related project?
Deprecated in favor of the standard library's Log module.
Flexible logging framework based on Monolog.
Currently, the base functionality is complete.
If someones wishes to make a PR and "own" a specific handler (or formatter/processor), I would welcome the PR. Maintainers, with their handlers, will be listed at the bottom. Otherwise, feel free to create an issue.
- Logger - An instance of
Crylog::Loggerthat logs messages, optionally with context.
- Handler - Writes the log message to somewhere/something.
- Processor - Adds metadata to each logged message.
- Formatter - Determines how a logged message appears.
Crylog uses the log levels as described in RFC 5424:
- Emergency: system is unusable
- Alert: action must be taken immediately
- Critical: critical conditions
- Error: error conditions
- Warning: warning conditions
- Notice: normal but significant condition
- Informational: informational messages
- Debug: debug-level messages
Convenience methods are defined for each i.e.
Add this to your application's
dependencies: crylog: github: Blacksmoke16/crylog
- Fork it (https://github.com/Blacksmoke16/crylog/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Blacksmoke16 Blacksmoke16 - creator, maintainer
Those that created/maintain handlers for a specific service/system will be listed here.