crylog alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Logging and monitoring" category.
Alternatively, view crylog alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
instana9.0 0.0 crylog VS instana🔮 Crystal Distributed Tracing & Metrics Sensor for Instana
crafana4.9 0.0 crylog VS crafanaCrystal library to help autogenerate Grafana dashboards
katip4.9 0.0 crylog VS katipKatip is JSONBase Logger for Crystal
syslog.cr3.9 0.0 crylog VS syslog.crSyslog client implementation for Crystal
gelf-crystal3.1 0.0 crylog VS gelf-crystalGELF UDP logger
fiber_metrics.cr2.6 5.3 crylog VS fiber_metrics.crRuntime and memory allocation metrics
fluent-logger-crystal2.1 0.0 crylog VS fluent-logger-crystalA Fluentd client for Crystal.
crystal-logreader1.3 0.0 crylog VS crystal-logreaderReading lines in the text file which is growing and may be rotated, such as unix system log file.
Loggerlogging utility (Crystal stdlib)
crometheusA Prometheus client library
Loglogging utility (Crystal stdlib)
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint
Do you think we are missing an alternative of crylog or a related project?
Deprecated in favor of the standard library's Log module.
Flexible logging framework based on Monolog.
Currently, the base functionality is complete.
If someones wishes to make a PR and "own" a specific handler (or formatter/processor), I would welcome the PR. Maintainers, with their handlers, will be listed at the bottom. Otherwise, feel free to create an issue.
- Logger - An instance of
Crylog::Loggerthat logs messages, optionally with context.
- Handler - Writes the log message to somewhere/something.
- Processor - Adds metadata to each logged message.
- Formatter - Determines how a logged message appears.
Crylog uses the log levels as described in RFC 5424:
- Emergency: system is unusable
- Alert: action must be taken immediately
- Critical: critical conditions
- Error: error conditions
- Warning: warning conditions
- Notice: normal but significant condition
- Informational: informational messages
- Debug: debug-level messages
Convenience methods are defined for each i.e.
Add this to your application's
dependencies: crylog: github: Blacksmoke16/crylog
- Fork it (https://github.com/Blacksmoke16/crylog/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Blacksmoke16 Blacksmoke16 - creator, maintainer
Those that created/maintain handlers for a specific service/system will be listed here.