crystal-memcached alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Caching" category.
Alternatively, view crystal-memcached alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of crystal-memcached or a related project?
Pure Crystal implementation of a Memcached client.
Add this to your application's
dependencies: memcached: github: comandeo/crystal-memcached
require "memcached" client = Memcached::Client.new client.set("Key", "Value") value = client.get("Key")
What is implemented
- multi-get for faster getting multiple keys values (read here for details)
- set (with or without expiration)
- data version check
- Fork it ( https://github.com/comandeo/crystal-memcached/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- comandeo Dmitry Rybakov - creator, maintainer