Programming language: Crystal
License: MIT License
Latest version: v0.1.1
crystal-resque-client alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Queue" category.
Alternatively, view crystal-resque-client alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
sidekiq.crSimple, efficient job processing for Crystal
dispatchDispatch - in memory asynchronous job processing
disque-crCrystal client for the Disque queueing system.
Access the most powerful time series database as a service
Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of crystal-resque-client or a related project?
Simple Resque queue client for Crystal inspired by go-resque.
Add this to your application's
dependencies: resque_client: github: pine/crystal-resque-client branch: master redis: github: stefanwille/crystal-redis version: ~> 1.2.1
require "redis" require "resque_client" redis = Redis.new enqueuer = Resque::Client::Enqueuer.new(redis) enqueuer.enqueue("Class", "arg1", 1000, true)
- Fork it ( https://github.com/pine/crystal-resque-client/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- pine613 Pine Mizune - creator, maintainer