FINAL CUT v0.7.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-11-07 // about 1 year ago
- FWidgetColors and FColorPalette now have virtual methods so you can easily create your own color theme.
- FINAL CUT now has a dark theme
- 💅 FStyle objects for manipulating video attributes in output streams
- 🆕 New widget class FSpinBox to provide spin boxes
- 🆕 New widget class FComboBox to provide a dropdown list with an input field
- 🆕 New widget FBusyIndicator to indicate background activity
- 🆕 New class FStringStream implements input and output operations on FString based streams
- FLineEdit can obscure password inputs
- 👍 Unicode support for 8x16graph font
- ⚡️ The new SGRoptimizer makes it possible to combine several consecutive parameters
- A lazy initialization that is executed when show() is called
- 🌲 The new class FLogger for logging, which can be redirected to different I/O channels. std::clog now streams everything to the FLogger object
- A new callback backend was implemented, which allows to call functions with an arbitrary number of arguments
- 🗄 The generic data type FDataPtr is now deprecated and was completely replaced by the template class FData
- Many code improvements...