generate alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Project generators" category.
Alternatively, view generate alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of generate or a related project?
Generic tool for generating whole Crystal project structure, or any part of it during lifetime of project.
curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/generate-cr/generate/master/script/install.sh | bash
It will create
~/.generate-cr/bin/generate-cr, which you probably want to add to your PATH
generate.cr new library example
Example project structure:
$ tree example -a example ├── .gitignore ├── libs │ └── .keep ├── LICENSE ├── Projectfile ├── README.md ├── spec │ ├── example │ │ └── .keep │ ├── example_spec.cr │ └── spec_helper.cr ├── src │ ├── example │ │ └── version.cr │ └── example.cr └── .travis.yml
TODO: Write instructions for development
- Fork it ( https://github.com/generate.cr/generate/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- waterlink Oleksii Fedorov - creator, maintainer
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the generate README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.