generate alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Project generators" category.
Alternatively, view generate alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.4 0.0 generate VS crystal_libAutomatic binding generator for native libraries in Crystal
Do you think we are missing an alternative of generate or a related project?
Generic tool for generating whole Crystal project structure, or any part of it during lifetime of project.
curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/generate-cr/generate/master/script/install.sh | bash
It will create
~/.generate-cr/bin/generate-cr, which you probably want to add to your PATH
generate.cr new library example
Example project structure:
$ tree example -a example ├── .gitignore ├── libs │ └── .keep ├── LICENSE ├── Projectfile ├── README.md ├── spec │ ├── example │ │ └── .keep │ ├── example_spec.cr │ └── spec_helper.cr ├── src │ ├── example │ │ └── version.cr │ └── example.cr └── .travis.yml
TODO: Write instructions for development
- Fork it ( https://github.com/generate.cr/generate/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- waterlink Oleksii Fedorov - creator, maintainer
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the generate README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.