kemal-flash alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Framework Components" category.
Alternatively, view kemal-flash alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of kemal-flash or a related project?
kemal-flash provides a way to pass temporary information between actions. Anything
that's placed in the flash will be cleared out at the end of the next action.
kemal-session. Make sure
kemal-session is included before including
Add this to your application's
dependencies: kemal-flash: github: neovintage/kemal-flash version: 0.1.0
require "kemal" require "kemal-session" require "kemal-flash" get "/" do |env| env.flash["notice"] = "welcome" end get "/check_flash" do |env| env.flash["notice"]? end
- Fork it ( https://github.com/[your-github-name]/kemal-flash/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- [neovintage] Rimas Silkaitis - creator, maintainer