crystal-liblmdb alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Low level bindings" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of crystal-liblmdb or a related project?
Crystal bindings for the LMDB database by Symas. It covers most but not all of the library functionality.
- Make better use of read only transactions by reusing them
- Write specs for child transactions
- Implement callback functions
- Enhance the database API to implement more enumerable like functionality
Add this to your application's
dependencies: lmdb: github: timuckun/crystal-liblmdb
Please see the specs for how to use this library, especially transaction_spec and cursor_spec. The database_spec shows how to use it in the simplest form possible
Pull requests are always welcome
- Fork it ( https://github.com/timuckun/crystal-liblmdb/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- [Tim Uckun](https://github.com/timuckun Tim Uckun - creator, maintainer
- A massive debt of gratitude to the Crystal dev team for answering all the questions on the mailing list. This could not have happened without their help.