flipper alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Feature Flipping" category.
Alternatively, view flipper alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of flipper or a related project?
Feature flipping is the act of enabling or disabling features or parts of your application, ideally without re-deploying or changing anything in your code base.
Add this to your application's
dependencies: flipper: github: metaware/flipper
You are free to use anyone of the supported adapters/stores from crystal-kiwi
Flipper.adapter = Kiwi::RedisStore.new(Redis.new)
Flipper.enable(:feature_name) if Flipper.enabled?(:feature_name) puts "Feature launched, Let's roll!" else puts "Feature not released yet." end Flipper.disable(:search) if Flipper.disabled?(:search) puts "Search is not available yet!" end
Note: I strongly recommend to not use
Kiwi::MemoryStore for development or production environments. It's suitable only for your test environments.
- [x] Simple Logic Gate
- [ ] Groups
- [ ] Individual Users/Actors
- [ ] Percentage of Actors
- Fork it ( https://github.com/metaware/flipper/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- A huge shoutout to flipper (Ruby) and rollout (Ruby) for inspiration.
flipperstands on work done by greyblake on crystal-kiwi
- Jasdeep Singh - creator, maintainer
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the flipper README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.