jihantoro.sd alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Examples and funny stuff" category.
Alternatively, view jihantoro.sd alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of jihantoro.sd or a related project?
An Serdar Dogruyol's blog written in Crystal Kemal
Crystal Language installation
sudo apt-get install \ libbsd-dev \ libedit-dev \ libevent-core-2.0-5 \ libevent-dev \ libevent-extra-2.0-5 \ libevent-openssl-2.0-5 \ libevent-pthreads-2.0-5 \ libgmp-dev \ libgmpxx4ldbl \ libssl-dev \ libxml2-dev \ libyaml-dev \ libreadline-dev \ automake \ libtool \ git \ llvm \ libpcre3-dev \ libgc-dev \ zlib1g-dev \ build-essential -y curl https://dist.crystal-lang.org/apt/setup.sh | sudo bash sudo apt-get install crystal
git clone https://github.com/codenoid/jihantoro.sd cd jihantoro.sd shards install crystal run src/jihantoro.cr
I use SQLite3 as the database (libsqlite3-dev)
- [x] Flask as Admin Panel
- [ ] Fix bad logic
- [ ] Fix bad feature
- Fork it ( https://github.com/codenoid/jihantoro.sd/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- codenoid Rubi Jihantoro - creator, maintainer