medley alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Examples and funny stuff" category.
Alternatively, view medley alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of medley or a related project?
A mixture of music related methods.
git clone [email protected]:jwoertink/medley.git
icr -r ./src/medley.cr
or add as a dependecy to your project
dependencies: medley: github: jwoertink/medley branch: master
require "medley" # Play with a note note = Medley::Note.new("G") puts note.halfstep_up # => "G#" puts note.wholestep_up # => "A" puts note.sharp? #=> false puts note.natural? #=> true puts note.next_root #=> "A" puts note.halfstep_down #=> "Gb" puts note.name #=> "G" other_note = Medley::Note.new("G#") other_note.root_matches?(note) #=> true # Play with a scale scale = Medley::Scale.new("Cmaj") scale.notes #=> ["C", "D", "E", "F", "G", "A", "B", "C"] # Get the flats or sharps from a key of a scale scale = Medley::Scale.new("Bbmaj") scale.key.flats #=> ["Bb", "Eb"] # Learn note patterns from a scale scale = Medley::Scale.new("Cmaj") scale.pattern(1, 6, 4, 5) #=> ["C", "A", "F", "G"]
- Fork it ( https://github.com/jwoertink/medley/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- jwoertink Jeremy Woertink - creator, maintainer