http2 alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "HTTP" category.
Alternatively, view http2 alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of http2 or a related project?
A pure Crystal (but incomplete) implementation of the HTTP/2 protocol.
Requires OpenSSL 1.1 or above to support ALPN protocol negotiation, which is required for HTTP/2 over secure connections.
- [x] HPACK (including DH compression)
- [x] HTTP/2 connection, streams, frames, ...
- [x] HTTP/2 flow control (in/out, whole-connection, per-stream)
- [ ] HTTP/2 priority
- [x] support HTTP/2 server connections
integrate transparently into(broken)
- [ ]
HTTP::Server::Context(http version, server-push)
- [x] support HTTP/2 client connections
[x] HPACK tests (HTTP/2 protocol, ...)
[ ] HTTP/2 server unit tests (HTTP/2 protocol, ...)
[ ] HTTP/2 client unit tests (HTTP/2 protocol, ...)
Build and run the
bin/server server, then launch
$ make bin/server
Test against HTTP:
$ bin/server $ ./h2spec -p 9292 -S
Test against HTTPS:
$ TLS=true bin/server $ ./h2spec -p 9292 -k -t -S
- rfc7540 HTTP/2
- rfc7541 HPACK Header Compression for HTTP/2
- rfc1945 HTTP/1.0 (informational)
- rfc2616 HTTP/1.1 (obsolete)
- rfc7230 HTTP/1.1 Message Syntax and Routing
- rfc7231 HTTP/1.1 Semantics and Content
- rfc7232 HTTP/1.1 Conditional Requests
- rfc7233 HTTP/1.1 Range Requests
- rfc7234 HTTP/1.1 Caching
- rfc7235 HTTP/1.1 Authentification