cray v1.5.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-07-19 // over 5 years ago
🆕 New raylib version 1.5! Main features:
- 👍 VR support: raylib supports Oculus Rift CV1 and, additionally, supports simulated VR stereo rendering, independent of the VR device.
- 🆕 New materials system: now raylib supports standard material properties for 3D models, including diffuse-ambient-specular colors and diffuse-normal-specular textures.
- 🆕 New lighting system with support for up to 8 configurable lights of 3 types: point, directional and spot lights.
- 🔧 Complete gamepad support on Raspberry Pi: Now multiple gamepads can be easily configured and used; gamepad data is read and processed in raw mode in a second thread.
- 🐎 Redesigned physics module: physac module has been converted to header only and usage has been simplified. Performance has also been significantly improved.
- 👍 Audio chiptunes support and mixing channels; added support for module audio music (.xm, .mod).
- 👍 Other additions include a 2D camera system, render textures (for offline render) and support for legacy OpenGL 2.1 on desktop platforms.
For a detailed list of changes, check CHANGELOG.
🏁 raylib Windows Installer package includes the following:
- Notepad++ 6.9.2 : Code editor preconfigured for raylib, including code compilation scripts.
- MinGW (GCC 4.7.2): C Compiler including raylib libraries and dependencies.
- raylib Useful Content : Code examples, Game samples, Project templates, fonts, shaders, etc.
Just enjoy learning with raylib 1.5!