asound-cr alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "C bindings" category.
Alternatively, view asound-cr alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.2 0.0 asound-cr VS clang.crlibclang bindings for crystal (including automatic C bindings generator)
Do you think we are missing an alternative of asound-cr or a related project?
ALSA/libasound bindings for sound programming in Crystal language.
First install shared libraries and other development files:
sudo apt-get install libasound2 libasound2-data libasound2-dev
Add this to your application's
dependencies: asound: github: TamasSzekeres/asound-cr branch: master
Then run in terminal:
require "asound" module YourModule include ALSA end
For more details see the sample in /sample folder.
Build and run the sample:
mkdir bin crystal build -o bin/play-wav sample/play_wav.cr --release
./bin/play-wav </path/to/file.wav> <sample_rate> <channels> <seconds>
./bin/play-wav /usr/share/sounds/alsa/Front_Center.wav 44100 1 2
- Fork it ( https://github.com/TamasSzekeres/asound-cr/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- TamasSzekeres Tamás Szekeres - creator, maintainer