tensorflow.cr alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "C bindings" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of tensorflow.cr or a related project?
Crystal binding for TensorFlow.
This is an early-stage open-source project. You can call functions from bindings directly, but wrappers are not ready yet.
You need to compile and install
libtensorflow.so from this repo.
$ ./configure $ cd tensorflow $ bazel build :libtensorflow.so $ cp ../bazel-bin/tensorflow/libtensorflow.so /usr/local/lib/
Add this to your application's
dependencies: tensorflow: github: fazibear/tensorflow.cr
See examples repository.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/fazibear/tensorflow/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- fazibear Michał Kalbarczyk - creator, maintainer