progress alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "CLI Utils" category.
Alternatively, view progress alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of progress or a related project?
Progress bar for Crystal
Add this to your application's
dependencies: progress: github: askn/progress
require "progress" bar = ProgressBar.new bar.width = 40 until bar.done? bar.inc sleep 0.1 end
inc: a step increase to current tick and print
tick(n): add to current tick and print
set(n): Set current tick and print
done: finish and print
done?: is done ?
current: current tick number
percent: completion percentage
complete: completion character
incomplete: completion character
step: default 1
width: the displayed width of the progress bar (default: 100)
total: total ticks (default: 100)
use_stdout: if true, write progress bar to standard output, otherwise standard error (default: false)
- [ ] Bar format
- [ ] Multiple bar
- [ ] Max bar width
- Fork it ( https://github.com/askn/progress/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- askn Aşkın Gedik - creator, maintainer