neph alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Misc" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of neph or a related project?
- A modern command line job processor written in Crystal :rocket:
- Parallel job execution. :rocket:
- Use like
Use your favourite AUR helper.
You can install Neph with
$ brew tap tbrand/homebrew-neph $ brew install neph
shardsfor building the binary
go-md2manfor generating the man page
libyaml to be installed.
If you have a previous version of
$ git clone https://github.com/tbrand/neph $ cd neph $ neph # man page will be at neph.1, binary will be at bin/neph
If you don't have a previous version of
$ git clone https://github.com/tbrand/neph $ cd neph $ shards build # Now executable binary is located at bin/neph $ bin/neph man # Generate man page. It will be located at neph.1
All features for neph.yaml is written in sample/neph.yaml. So please refer for the details.
Wiki is also maintained as a document. Here is a full features.
- Execute command from neph
- Define dependencies between jobs
- Working directory
- Specify sources
- Ignoring errors
- Hide executing command
- Set a job result to env vars
- Import other configurations
- Command line options
- Log locations
- Log modes
- Fork it ( https://github.com/tbrand/neph/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the neph README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.