neph alternatives and similar shards
Based on the "Misc" category.
Alternatively, view neph alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of neph or a related project?
- A modern command line job processor written in Crystal :rocket:
- Parallel job execution. :rocket:
- Use like
Use your favourite AUR helper.
You can install Neph with
$ brew tap tbrand/homebrew-neph $ brew install neph
shardsfor building the binary
go-md2manfor generating the man page
libyaml to be installed.
If you have a previous version of
$ git clone https://github.com/tbrand/neph $ cd neph $ neph # man page will be at neph.1, binary will be at bin/neph
If you don't have a previous version of
$ git clone https://github.com/tbrand/neph $ cd neph $ shards build # Now executable binary is located at bin/neph $ bin/neph man # Generate man page. It will be located at neph.1
All features for neph.yaml is written in sample/neph.yaml. So please refer for the details.
Wiki is also maintained as a document. Here is a full features.
- Execute command from neph
- Define dependencies between jobs
- Working directory
- Specify sources
- Ignoring errors
- Hide executing command
- Set a job result to env vars
- Import other configurations
- Command line options
- Log locations
- Log modes
- Fork it ( https://github.com/tbrand/neph/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the neph README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.